Returning Student Admission
Former students who have had a break in enrollment of more than one year at Texas A&M University-San Antonio and wish to return to Texas A&M University-San Antonio.
1. Complete the online application for admission for Texas A&M University-San Antonio at www.applytexas.org.
2. Those who have taken college work at another institution, who have “in progress” coursework on their transcripts, or who only have unofficial transcripts on file must request official transcripts be sent to the Office of Admissions* and must be in good academic standing at the previous institution.
* Students are not at liberty to disregard previous college work attempted. If you have attended other institutions of higher education since you were last enrolled at Texas A&M University- San Antonio, you must submit an official transcript from each institution.
3. Transcripts should be sent via mail to:
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Office of Admissions
One University Way
San Antonio, TX 78224
If previous institutions participate in the sending of secure electronic transcripts (e-script, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or Trans Networks) transcripts must be sent via email to: email@example.com.
4. Pay non-refundable $15 application fee. Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
5. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to specific departments.
*Please be aware if a you apply multiple times, the application submitted most recently (regardless of term or type) will void any previously submitted applications.
1. Upon evaluation, if student’s transfer grade point average is below 2.0, the student will be deemed ineligible to continue.
2. Students who have been placed on Enforced Withdrawal and have been readmitted to the university should contact their program advisor for reinstatement.
3. Must be eligible to return to all previously attended colleges or universities
*Applications will not be evaluated until all transcripts from previous colleges/universities are received.
Fall Semester: August 5th
Spring Semester: January 10th
Summer Semester: July 1st