Students who want to enroll at Texas A&M University-San Antonio but are not interested in pursuing a degree at Texas A&M University-San Antonio. International applicants are not eligible to apply as transient.
1. Complete the online application for admission for Texas A&M University-San Antonio at www.applytexas.org.
2. Must submit an official copy of their most recent transcript which must show that the student is in Good Standing with last institution attended
3. Transcripts should be sent via mail to:
Texas A&M University-San Antonio
Office of Admissions
One University Way
San Antonio, TX 78224
If previous institutions participate in the sending of secure electronic transcripts (e-script, National Student Clearinghouse, Parchment, or Trans Networks) transcripts must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Pay non-refundable $15 application fee. Some students may be eligible for a fee waiver.
5. Admission to the University does not guarantee admission to specific departments.
*Please be aware if a you apply multiple times, the application submitted most recently (regardless of term or type) will void any previously submitted applications.
1. Must be eligible to return to all previously attended colleges or universities
2. Transient students are admitted only for one semester at a time. If continued enrollment is desired, students must follow the appropriate admission application procedures.
*Transient students are not eligible for financial assistance.
Fall Semester: August 5th
Spring Semester: January 10th
Summer Semester: July 1st