Accept Your Award Online
All students will receive notification indicating that their financial aid offer is ready for review. Award packages can be reviewed online through JagWire. The award package will include all eligible financial aid awards, as long as funds are available. It is the student's responsibility to ensure that all necessary steps are completed to receive financial aid.
Review and Accept the Financial Aid Offer
Complete the following steps online to review and accept the financial aid offer.
- Log into JagWire.
- Select “Paying for College.”
- In the “Financial Aid Step” section, select “Review Your Financial Aid Requirements.”
- Complete the “TIV Authorization” and “Pay Prior Year Charges” requirements.
- Close the tab to return to JagWire.
- In the “Financial Aid Steps” section, select “Review/Accept Terms and Conditions and Award.”
- Select the appropriate aid year.
- Review the terms and conditions and agree.
- Select “Accept Award Offer.”
- Review the award package and select the appropriate decisions to finalize package. Please note: The financial aid package is for the aid year. The award will be split between the fall and spring semesters. If accepting in spring, loans will be disbursed in two payments.
Accepting Student Loans
Students accepting loans must also complete Entrance Loan Counseling and a Master Promissory Note online at studentloans.gov. Select Texas A&M University-San Antonio as the school choice.
Students that previously completed Entrance Loan Counseling and/or a Master Promissory Note with Texas A&M Univeristy-Kingsville will be required to update their school choice and/or complete a new Master Promissory Note indicating Texas A&M-San Antonio as the school choice.
Awards are split into two disbursements, half in the fall semester and half in the spring semester. Student loans accepted in the spring semester will also split in two disbursements, half in the beginning of the spring semester and the other half in the middle of the spring semester.