Message from the President
By Office of the President
Wednesday, 04 20 2016
Dear Members of the University Community:
This week A&M-SA introduced Jaguar Leap-a bimonthly newsletter which reports audacious initiatives, projects and highlights from Texas A&M University-San Antonio faculty and staff. The aim of the newsletter is to provide transparency and timely communication from the University, particularly during this busy time of Comprehensive Expansion. The information from the publication is critical for University involvement and engagement. I encourage all faculty and staff to read the newsletter and be informed as we grow. In case you missed it, here's a link to Jaguar Leap.
If you're experiencing important items being filed to the Clutter folder, these instructions can help you disable the feature.
- Access and login to your webmail at http://outlook.office.com
- Select the gear icon in the upper right hand corner
- In the "Search All Settings" box, enter the word: clutter
- Select the Clutter option
- Uncheck the box next to "Separate items identified as clutter" then press Save
I look forward to continuing to work with faculty and staff to ensure we communicate important updates in a timely manner during this exciting time.
Dr. Cynthia Teniente-Matson