By Office of the President
Tuesday, 07 26 2016
Dear Members of the University Community:
I am pleased to announce the members of the search committee for the position of vice president for Business Affairs & CFO. As part of my commitment to shared governance, I have provided a list of committee members and the areas they represent.
For the complete position prospectus, click here.
Committee chair: Dr. Richard Ortega, vice president for Institutional Advancement
Two full-time tenure-track faculty members:
1. Dr. Corinna Ross - College of Arts & Sciences, Faculty Senate president
2. Dr. Edward Westermann - College of Arts & Sciences, faculty advisor to the Cabinet
Two permanent staff members, randomly selected from within the department of Business Affairs:
3. Brian Anderson - associate director, Infrastructure/ISO
4. Sharon Otholt - financial reporting analyst
One staff member from Student Affairs:
5. Dr. Eric Cooper - assistant vice president for Enrollment Management
One staff member selected by the Staff Council:
6. Laura Sanchez - purchasing coordinator, Staff Council president
One student selected by the SGA:
7. Eric De Luna - president
Human Resources Representative:
8. Janice Parten
9. Rachel D. Guerra - operational support for the committee
Please feel free to contact Dr. Richard Ortega, committee chair, if you have any questions at (210) 784-1109 or email@example.com.