In our efforts to promote a campus climate of integrity and excellence, we encourage all students to address their complaints directly with all appropriate parties involved in a dispute. If you find that a resolution was not achieved through your own investigative techniques, The Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities can help. We are readily available to assist with grievance filed by investigating claims and seeking an appropriate resolution throughout online advocate system Advocate. A University complaint can be filed against any student, student organization, faculty or staff member. Click here to file a grievance.
The Office of Student Counseling & Wellness Services at A&M-SA is committed to helping students address personal problems that interfere with meeting the demands of college life and their academic success. If you see or know of a student who may be in distress, please file a Care Report.
What would be considered appropriate to report:
- The death of a family member, friend, fellow student or other individual in an A&M University Student’s Life
- Any unusual, threatening or otherwise troubling behavior any Texas A&M University- San Antonio Student directed towards themselves or others.
- Any wellness issues which is of immediate or serious nature including: emergency hospitalizations, life-threatening illnesses. Alleged assault, acute injuries, etc
- Excessive absence in classes, excessive sleeping or changing habits, etc).
- Any unusual, harmful or critical situation which happens to a Texas A&M University- San Antonio student and is not listed above.
- Aggressive or Alarming Behavior
- Alcohol or other Drug use/abuse
- Crime Victim
- Expressed stress over family concerns
- Expressed issues with Mental Health or Emotional Concerns
- Chronic missed classes or assignment due to personal illness
- Relationship issues
For more information, please click here to visit the Student Counseling and Wellness website.
Texas A&M University- San Antonio is committed to upholding the core values of Commitment, Integrity, Service and Excellence in everything we do. Students are at the forefront of our University and are expected to follow the Student Code of Conduct and all campus community members are expected to uphold the Universities core values. As members of the University Community, all enrolled students assume full responsibility for adhering to the university’s values and goals located in the Student Code of Conduct. Students are held responsible for staying abreast of their rights as students for being cognizant on what is deemed proper conduct as outlined in the Student Handbook.
The Student Success Collaborative–Campus (SSC) is a one-stop student success platform that combines predictive analytics with powerful communication and workflow tools to help institutions build a student-centric university that supports, retains, and graduates today’s students. Professors, Academic Advisors, and Student Success Coaches collaborate on the early alert system, progress reports, and student persistence through the platform.